Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good news everyone!

Hi guys!

Recently I was asked to write a award nomination article for an organization that helps charities around the world. The Classy Awards is one of the largest charity award programs in the US, so the article for nomination was very important.

We spent a few days polishing it and making it as good as we could. Finally, we were able to send it out to the people at StayClassy for them to look it over and either accept or deny it. I was very nervous because it was my first "big" assignment and I didn't want anything to go wrong.

A couple of days ago, we received news that our nomination had been accepted! We were in the running for the award, which would help PLC with everything from publicity to funding. I was ecstatic, knowing I had been a part of helping PLC and that something I contributed might lead to the growth of PLC so they could save more lives than ever before!

I'm glad I've been able to help PLC in their goal to save the lives of children and train local doctors so they can do the same. I only have two more weeks here, but this experience is one of my most appreciated. Thanks for your support and encouragement, I couldn't do this without you!

I'd love to hear from you, so send me an email at craig@preemptivelove.org or comment below!

Until next time,
Craig

P.S.
You can be a part of PLC's mission too! Go here to vote for PLC and help them get publicity and funding for saving children's lives! Here's what you need to do:

  1. Choose the "South" region, either at the top of the page, or in the bottom bar.
  2. Scroll almost all the way and find the "Health and Well-being" category.
  3. Select Preemptive Love Coalition for your vote.
  4. Click "Submit my Final Ballot" in the lower right.
  5. Sign in with Facebook and share your vote with friends! We need all the support we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment